Maybe I'm just thick

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I normally load pics from the phone onto photobucket first then use the image code on photobucket in the post on cyclechat. Theres probably a quicker way. Hopefully a clever person will come along.

If your phone takes pics under a mb (like my crappy phone :blush:) you can attach them directly to a post, 'Upload a File'. My mates iphone did on the picture below but I'm not sure if thats the rule or if you can do that from tapatalk.
Purin Hill2.jpeg

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
In the 'reply to topic' window click on advanced options halfway up the screen. Click photo album and select the photo you want to upload. I always use the Tapatalk hosted option, not sure what the difference is but it's always worked fine.

paul

OP
OP
D

Dunlopdave

In the 'reply to topic' window click on advanced options halfway up the screen. Click photo album and select the photo you want to upload. I always use the Tapatalk hosted option, not sure what the difference is but it's always worked fine.
Thanks Paul I'll try that next time
paul

Hi folks
Still can't find a way to post picks from my iPhone been told tapatalk is easy I've downloaded it but no joy it just shows you the posts

Here's my dog, posted from Tapatalk.

When you're posting, hit 'Open Advanced Options' at the bottom of the screen, just above the keyboard. Then select Photo Album. Then choose the photo to upload. Once done Close 'Advanced Options' and you're done.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325701789.739199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1325701789.739199.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom