McDonalds cycling tip

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

There was a huge queue in mcdonalds tonight with the potential of impeding my post-work treat, but no cars in the drive-through.

So I cycled through the drive through, got my bits, and went inside and ate it and sneered at the queue.

Now I think about it I doubt there would be any problem walking through the drive-through.

For all I know... all the people in the queue might have been people who saw a big queue at the drive-through, so parked up and went inside and queued, and that is why there was no queue at the drive-through

Keith Oates

Janner
Abitrary said:
There was a huge queue in mcdonalds tonight with the potential of impeding my post-work treat, but no cars in the drive-through.

So I cycled through the drive through, got my bits, and went inside and ate it and sneered at the queue.

Now I think about it I doubt there would be any problem walking through the drive-through.

For all I know... all the people in the queue might have been people who saw a big queue at the drive-through, so parked up and went inside and queued, and that is why there was no queue at the drive-through

I hope you didn't have your cycling clothes on, it would be another reason for the motorists to dislike cyclists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Pig

I remember going to the bank once and there was a huge queue at the cashline machine. I walked round the corner, looked in the window and the bank was empty! Walked in, got my money from the teller and the people in the queue were still there when I left. Idiots.

Have you seen Arch's 'Small Acts Of Anarchy' thread? :angry:

Plax

Guru
Chuffy your avatar is very disturbing. If it's you I'm surprised Baggy lets you out of the house!

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
My local bank sits on a corner and has a curved frontage, a cash machine at both ends and the front door in the middle.

Quite often you find a long queue blocking the pavement at one end, the second cash machine unattended and not being immediately visible because of the shape of the building.;)

tdr1nka said:
My local bank sits on a corner and has a curved frontage, a cash machine at both ends and the front door in the middle.

Quite often you find a long queue blocking the pavement at one end, the second cash machine unattended and not being immediately visible because of the shape of the building.:biggrin:
My building society has a rank of machines inside. It's always nice to nip in, nip out and give the queue at the machine outside a smile. :biggrin:

Top Bottom