The Metric Century (100KM) A Month Challenge ChatZone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saundie

Über Member
I have been extremely lax in my cycling in 2012, so I'm going to make a point of doing at least 100km ride per month in 2013. The purpose of this post is to make it a statement in a public forum, and thus compel me to actually do it. The last time I rode 100km was way back in September; I've not done any cycling other than my daily commute since then. Ostensibly this is because I have taken up running, but the reality is that I am just being lazy.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well I think that's it for me for the year. Tendonitis means I am off the bike for the rest of the year.

So for 2012 I completed 40 Metric centuries, 10 of those double metric Centuries. Making a a grand total of 50pts.

Keith Oates

Janner
Well I think that's it for me for the year. Tendonitis means I am off the bike for the rest of the year.

So for 2012 I completed 40 Metric centuries, 10 of those double metric Centuries. Making a a grand total of 50pts.

Bad luck on the injury Ian, hope your recovery is quick and complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies

Impressive years achievment Ian. GWS hope you are clocking up the miles again soon.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Cheers Banjo.
The tendinitis is getting better slowly but surely. Another week and I think it will be gone completely...fingers crossed.

Put your feet up for a week or two extra ,better safe than sorry.

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
I'm going to have a pop at this cheeky little challenge. Just getting myself booked on a 100KM Audax permanent event for this weekend, around the New Forest.

r80

Tommorow's the day for this, rain and 50mph winds for Sunday and all of next week. Just hope all the snow and crud is being washed of the back roads with the current rain.

r80

Miss circulated and ended up with a bit less than 100km. Tried some extra miles, but I was all in. Ended up with 58.1mi.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Miss circulated and ended up with a bit less than 100km. Tried some extra miles, but I was all in. Ended up with 58.1mi.

Bad luck. Better luck for next time.
Will you be able to get out again before the end of the month?

r80

Bad luck. Better luck for next time.
Will you be able to get out again before the end of the month?
The weather looks terrible tommorow, and Monday Tuesday and Thursday I have a full schedule. I could potentially finish at 11.40 on Wednesday afternoon if I skipped Chemistry, but I probably shouldn't.

Top Bottom