Michael Jackson gig on BBC2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

darkstar

On now, the sheer energy and fitness envolced is outstanding! The crowd were going mad as well, passing out and hysterical! What a performer.

Chris Sirrus

Great! When's the Garry Glitter concert on?

Bandini

Chris Sirrus said:
Great! When's the Garry Glitter concert on?

Ha! Forgetting the dubious sexuality (otherwise we would lose many great artists/artistes), he was a great soul boy. His later stuff was just pop pap in my opinion. He could dress it up and his dancing was amazing, but...

OP
OP
darkstar

darkstar

I just think it's out of order, ripping on such an amazing person when he is not around to defend himself. Just an easy target for shoot jokes. He wasn't even found guilty. I think people should give him respect and enjoy his brilliant work.

Radius

SHREDDER
Bandini said:
Ha! Forgetting the dubious sexuality...

Surely 'ambiguous' would be more appropriate? I don't think homosexuality can / should really be described as 'morally suspect', do you?

Chris Sirrus

darkstar said:
I just think it's out of order, ripping on such an amazing person when he is not around to defend himself. Just an easy target for shoot jokes. He wasn't even found guilty. I think people should give him respect and enjoy his brilliant work.

Don't worry, I 'ripped' on him when he was around to defend himself too. What would really be bad is if I changed my tune just because he died.

OP
OP
darkstar

darkstar

Chris Sirrus said:
Don't worry, I 'ripped' on him when he was around to defend himself too. What would really be bad is if I changed my tune just because he died.
Lol how about you make the impact he did on the world and forge an immensely successful career, then you can mock him. You have achieved nothing in comparison, so have a bit of respect.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
darkstar said:
Lol how about you make the impact he did on the world and forge an immensely successful career, then you can mock him. You have achieved nothing in comparison, so have a bit of respect.

His impact is questionable. His career was on the rocks. It needs to be remembered that he was an entertainer and not a god.

Top Bottom