Midnight mass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Alas not this year, but usually I try and go. Usually a good sing-song to get one in the festive mood!

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
well I'm jus tback...cycled to th efirst church to find it was shut ???????????????????....so cycled along to lancing and found another one...this time open for business. Was a bit weird being on my own but actually found it reassuring.....I have a few sins to repent for, and this seemed as good a place as any to do it. Was amused by a line in the service sheet that read: " Please remain standing if you still can"

I am a catholic, and last night Lois & I attended midnight mass at my church: St George's on Sprowston Road here in Norwich. What Suprised me was the church was only about 3/4 full: Usually the Christmas Midnight Mass is standing room only with over spill into the main and side aisles, the side chapel and entrance porch.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I am a catholic, and last night Lois & I attended midnight mass at my church: St George's on Sprowston Road here in Norwich. What Suprised me was the church was only about 3/4 full: Usually the Christmas Midnight Mass is standing room only with over spill into the main and side aisles, the side chapel and entrance porch.
Hanging from the rafters, and sat on the sanctuary, at Midnight Mass in the 'sham. Packed. As in jam. Drunks got no further than the porch... the joys of a town centre church.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Not been to midnight mass for years, always go Christmas morning instead.
Nice to see the church so full, but it tends to get pretty full most Sundays anyway.

Top Bottom