might not be around for a bit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My ego isn't being stoked enough on this website so I thought would announce my departure in order to ellicit some kind of response and get a bit of attention.

I may start talking to real people again people or even doing some work. Or I maybe not. I might go away or I might not, but I thought I would pompously announce my (possible) imminent departure as I have an inflated estimation of my own self worth.

I thought I would also announce it soon after a similar post by another member of the site who had very real reasons not to be posting for a while - just to make me look more of a knob.

I would also like to take this opportunity to announce my retirement from international football.

That is all for now.

I think.

Peace.

Smeggers

I'll see you in 5 minutes in Soapbox then?

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
Need I remind anyone that not even a week ago cookiemonster's
partner died suddenly and CM posted a thread to explain why he might not be on the forum for a while, quite understandably.

It was in poor taste that Bonj felt the need to follow this with his own little mawkish and self obsessed thread using the same title.

For the sake of decency and for cookiemonster's grieving can we just leave this thread title to fall away thru the postings and put the Bonj matter into perspective.

Fab - that's a brilliant Avram Grant impression:biggrin:

But I understand <slope off>

;)

:smile:

Top Bottom