Milder weather ahead!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flogster

Woo! According to weather forecast last night, we're due a burst of milder weather. Before this cold snap showed up, I was toying with shedding a layer of clothing for the commute, but bugger me it turned cold again.

Like to have little benchmarks for my daily cycle. Already at the "brighter in the mornings so no lights on" stage and the evenings are just that bit better too. Seeing how far I can get before it's dark on way home.

Next big one for me is to shed the leggings and revert back to shorts. Can't wait for that, so the news the milder weather is a real pick me / shot in the arm for the next few days.

Any other observations that give you a lift on the commute? Oh...half term too, so quieter roads
biggrin.gif

Chrismawa

Über Member
Rain tomorrow for me :rain: But the temperatures are on the rise! :biggrin:

Yeah it's good to see brighter mornings however I haven't switched my lights off as I don't want to give a motorist an excuse not to see me.

potsy

Rambler
4c this morning, not ready to shed any layers yet!
Got to work at 5.30 am, the rain started at 5.31am =result.
Looks decent out there now, might have to dig my sunglasses out.

Matthames

Über Member
Don't get too attached to the warmer weather coming up, it will only be with us for a week or so and then revert back to cold for a short while.

Simon_m

Guru
yes its all good, hope to get out for a long ride this weekend, down to Brighton maybe. yipee for spring

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Been wearing shorts since the beginning of Jan and only succumb to a pair of over trouser if it is particularly cold. Shorts last night and I only did a half night so rode home 10 miles at 12.30 in the morning. It was lovely, dry and fresh, no traffic, clean air and peaceful. Same again tonight hopefully if I get my weather windows right!

Top Bottom