Mirror mirror on the wall .......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crankarm

Guru
whose the most vain of them all?

I bet the salesperson saw him coming.....

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/30032010/36/mini-world-s-most-expensive-mirror-0.html

What a tool, but he is a builder after all :sad:.

Surely it would be really dangerous for other road users in reflecting the sun, car headlights at night or reflecting any image such that you didn't realise it was a car? Would have thought the police would have taken the same view and served the owner with a prohibition notice preventing him or his wife using it on the public road.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
How much for a Mini? :sad: And then add the Insurance bill ;)

"All Fur Coat and no Knickers" comes to mind.

OP
OP
Crankarm

Crankarm

Guru
£38k for the car.

Will he get insurance for it? He's been unlucky so far. I hope no one will insure the car. It looks like an accident waiting to happen or the cause of many. £38k down the drain ....... :tongue:.

rjm

has anyone here ever chromed a bike frame?

how much did it cost? any problems?

Rich

rjm

Don't go to lots of effort I was just wondering if anyone had a ball park idea first so I can decide whether I really need such bling or not!

Globalti

Legendary Member
What bollocks, it's not mirror or chrome, it's a plastic film. There's an Aston Martin with the same finish in an Asian showroom in Bury. Nuff said.

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
i honestly thought cars with "all over mirror finish" were illegal due to the safety issues stated in the OP :thumbsup:

Norm

There is potential for hydrogen embrittlement with some metals and some chroming processes. No idea of the details, I'm sure that any chrome plater would know all there is to know about it, just thought I'd flag it before someone sets their heart on a chrome frame. :smile:

Top Bottom