Missing In Action???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
OK, since many of us have scuttled over here from C+, who do we know is missing from either board?

Was thinking todat that ClaireV not been "seen" since the old site closed down, am sure there are others...
Moved to other fora perchance?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Shen. I know he was posting less on C+, but he's been around a long time and don't think he's made it over here.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Fab Foodie said:
Not seen Joe Sacco either...in either place.

Thought I had seen him, here.

Papercorn2000?

Still, until Halfords gets here, at least we don't have shouty titles... :tongue:

Canrider seems to have stuck with BR too... I did tell him where we were.

gbb

Legendary Member
I notice there's a lot of members registered, but hav'nt actually posted. Early days yet of course, maybe they're just watching to see how either forum goes.

Tetedelacourse

gbb said:
I notice there's a lot of members registered, but hav'nt actually posted. Early days yet of course, maybe they're just watching to see how either forum goes.

Yip sadly no sign of Papercorn still. A few other Race stalwarts too - Iainf72, Timoid, Andyp, Cyclo2000, Eurostar

From cakestop I can only think of Buggi, Jibi, Mr Ducko, Norv who I haven't seen here.

Arch

Married to Night Train
At what point do we arrange a raiding party to carry them off kicking and screaming from wherever they are...? Do we go as Vikings?

Top Bottom