MOCAAC muppet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthames

Über Member
I have probably witnessed the most stupid overtake today. This driver seriously needs to have their eyes tested as I suspect that they cannot see further than what is right in front of them.

Cycling along the road quite normally. There is a couple of cars coming towards me but nothing after that. Coming up behind me is this myopic idiot who has a compulsion to overtake me there and then. The result is a lot of heavy braking and a beep by the car coming in the opposite direction, it was a totally unnecessary manoeuvre which could have been avoided by a bit of forethought.

I will post the video when I have edited and uploaded it.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I have probably witnessed the most stupid overtake today. This driver seriously needs to have their eyes tested as I suspect that they cannot see further than what is right in front of them.

Cycling along the road quite normally. There is a couple of cars coming towards me but nothing after that. Coming up behind me is this myopic idiot who has a compulsion to overtake me there and then. The result is a lot of heavy braking and a beep by the car coming in the opposite direction, it was a totally unnecessary manoeuvre which could have been avoided by a bit of forethought.

I will post the video when I have edited and uploaded it.

Look forward (no punn intended) to it. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Matthames

Matthames

Über Member
I have the video here:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUACIF4u7oo[/media]

It does skip a bit, this was due to a technical issue with the camera. Somehow the sound went out of sync when I rendered the video. The horn sounds when the overtaking car nearly clips the oncoming black car.

I have left a bit after the overtake to demonstrate that had the driver held back there was plenty of opportunity after that row of cars passed to overtake me safely.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I have the video here:

[media]

]View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUACIF4u7oo[/media]

It does skip a bit, this was due to a technical issue with the camera. Somehow the sound went out of sync when I rendered the video. The horn sounds when the overtaking car nearly clips the oncoming black car.

I have left a bit after the overtake to demonstrate that had the driver held back there was plenty of opportunity after that row of cars passed to overtake me safely.

Yep, bit of a stupid place to overtake. Shame about the technical issues. Is it a plastic cased muvi clone? Might be a bit of body vibration causing issues....

Top Bottom