Monday madness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jake

Good god, shoot on a stick. What is it today with fools? is it all fools day or something? or am i just a in bad mood.

1. nearly get hit by a idiot who would not stop for my right of way.
2. nearly get eaten and go head over heals of a dog
3. cyclist nearly rides into me
4. no one wearing seatbelts
5. no one showing appriciation for waiting for them at the tunnels on towpath
6. forgot the other things, but will be editing video all night at this rate to post and rant! grrrrrrrrr

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I pity the fool

It all balances out. I had a lovely commute today and the last few weeks have been almost incident free. I bet Mr Hippo is really disappointed that he can't grump at me about my videos :biggrin:.

I'm sure normal service will be resumed shortly though.

You have just reminded me, though, about a driver I saw yesterday not wearing a seatbelt in one of those cars with the farty exhausts. I'll need to have a look at that video....

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
That's sucky, Jake, here's a virtual hot cuppa!

btw. to be pedantic, it's not right of way, but priority. I prefer priority, as it implies that care needs to be taken even by the person who has priority. I'm not suggesting you didn't take care, of course you did.

BentMikey said:
That's sucky, Jake, here's a virtual hot cuppa!

btw. to be pedantic, it's not right of way, but priority. I prefer priority, as it implies that care needs to be taken even by the person who has priority. I'm not suggesting you didn't take care, of course you did.

What are you doing posting on here BM? Surely you will have some sleep to catch up on (please don't tell me you have one of these sleeps for 8 hours at a time babies! I'd hate you if that was the case...:biggrin:;))

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

grgrrgrrggrgrgr. Thanks for the T, funyn enough i've just made one! It all took part in my normal ride from canning town to angel. yes maybe just one of those days, lucky its all clear in Scotland at the moment.

lol, im not too good on the legal HC stuff. here's what it was, it was on a chicane type thing where the road narrows and they put a bump in the middle. the big white arrow, (me) had right of way, and teh small red arrow, (tw*t), just drives right at me as i am going through it!

Not sure how many swear words used today, but glad im not getting fined lol

domtyler

Über Member
Jake, take a chill pill ffs! Life's too short, cycling should be your number one stress buster not something that makes the veins on your forehead resemble a street map of Venice!

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

yeah but its not a pleasure when dogs go under your wheel and your nearly squashed by a prat. but i am chilled and relaxed.

domtyler

Über Member
Next ride, slow down, go out under the assumption that everyone you meet will be a mindless, thieving, rude, selfish, dangerous idiot and you will fair much better.

And keep smiling man!

domtyler said:
Next ride, slow down, go out under the assumption that everyone you meet will be a mindless, thieving, rude, selfish, dangerous idiot and you will fair much better.

And keep smiling man!

Not everyone's like you dom.....:biggrin:

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

lol i don't know. the biggest ammount of time is the rendering from avi to DV. I do some of that at work. editing dont take too much time, but yeah i should be doing other things like looking for another job etc.

Top Bottom