Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Point of order chairman... on the rules. Are stations where the lifts are currently out of order deemed "Wild" for this game?

Fab Foodie said:
Point of order chairman... on the rules. Are stations where the lifts are currently out of order deemed "Wild" for this game?

If I may...

In the game which went to arbitration in 1995, it was ruled that lifts being out of order does not in itself assign 'wild' status. 'Wild' status can only be assigned where it can be demonstrated that for at least 3 consecutive days (excluding Sundays)
(a) there is no signage directing passengers to temporarily use freight lifts
and
(;) 50% or more of the total platforms can be accessed by other means

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Thanks for the clarification beanzontoast, I wasn't aware of part ;) of that clause.

In that case, Wood Green seems appropriate

Noodley

cookiemonster said:
Arch suggested this in another thread, good idea so, I'll begin

Burnt Oak.

Another point of order: Arch and you (and a few others) obviously know what you are on about. But some form of explanation of the rules would be of help...looks like it's something to do with railway stations but there must be more to it than just typing a name at random.

jonesy

Guru
cookiemonster said:
Noodley, I have no idea about the rules either. I just guess and I seem to get away with it. ;)

Even Wikipedia just says that the rules are 'never discussed' but doesn't provide any clues!

Top Bottom