Motorcycles in bus lanes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spindrift

Calm down spinny.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this data about pedestrian/PTW accidents.

You will never get it to admit a mistake.

That twat will misread a quote, waffle on about irrelevancies, sidetrack the whole argument and drag it back to its favourite subject, itself, and you're helping it every step of the way. It always stayed away from Commuting til its desperation for attention brought it here. Whoopee.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
There 'bain't be no bunfight fred no more.

With every respect to Mr. P(who's dogged tenatiousness and advice I have all the time in the world for), this thread is a bit like watching two people fencing with cooked spaghetti. :biggrin:

tdr1nka said:
There 'bain't be no bunfight fred no more.

With every respect to Mr. P(who's dogged tenatiousness and advice I have all the time in the world for), this thread is a bit like watching two people fencing with cooked spaghetti. ;)

Is that on you tube? Link please. :tongue:

LLB

spindrift said:
How about paul and that tosspot take their mutual masturbation to pie fights and prevent ruining yet another thread?

I rattled your cage asking again if you would honour the pledge - which 3 other people saw fit to do.

Spindrift, Tabernacle, Bimblyfimbly, etc, etc or whatever troll name you call yourself. You are the last one to lecture anyone about how to conduct themselves. You have disgraced yourself on countless forums on the net ;)

Top Bottom