[NLA] Mountain Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
18 inch Giant MCM carbon 2001
Proper nice bike , if you put a laid back seat post and a 100 mm stem , prob be just reet for you , I am tranmere , and short compared to u and have used this bike for years , what u say

Looking at size charts I'd probably need about a 24' frame so I think it would need touch adjustment TBH.

Also I don't do carbon either but thanks very much for the offer :okay:

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member

TBH I really don't like this modern thing for sloping top tubes, so it pretty much limits me to somethimg more retro, besides which i don't have a great budget so I'd always rather buy quality used than budget new :thumbsup:

Have you looked on Gumtree and Ebay as well?

Yup I've got me eye on them as well :okay:

Tyers23

Hi.
I've got a Rockrider Big RR 5.3 for sale, asking £100.
I realise you've already said you don't really like the modern frames but it's a Large and in very good condition. I'm 6 foot 2, it's fits me well and would easily accommodate someone bigger.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Hi.
I've got a Rockrider Big RR 5.3 for sale, asking £100.
I realise you've already said you don't really like the modern frames but it's a Large and in very good condition. I'm 6 foot 2, it's fits me well and would easily accommodate someone bigger.

I appreciate the offer but looking at pics online f that bike it seems to take the sloping top tube design to a whole new level :surrender:

RR.jpg

I also think I'd need the XL they did TBH :sad:

Shame though as for the price it would have been ideal and Macc's not too far away either :cheers:

Top Bottom