Ms RT is away for a few days.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Eat tonights dinner on a tray on your lap in the lounge..
go on, go mental...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Clean and dust absolutely everywhere and tidy all the cupboards? :laugh:
Or have beer and a fag with your feet on the coffee table.
Cook and freeze enough meals for a month?
Lie on the floor and contemplate the ceiling?
Have a sherman?
The possibilities are endless! :smile:

tyred said:
Leave the toilet seat up.

If I do that, the cat drinks from the loo.:laugh:

Greedo

Curry
beers
whisky
dodgy websites
Every tv and radio in the house on with different channels
Get the boys round

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Eat your curry take-away from the foil cartons, using only naan bread and your fingers - wipe hands on curtains afterwards.

Belch 'God Save the Queen' as you drink your beer.

Clean your bike in the front room.

If you're using the sink as a toilet it's considered polite to take the dishes out first.

HobbesChoice

Get online and order that n+1 you've had your eye on, but make sure it's next day delivery. Mucky it up a little and stick it in the shed/garage.

In a week or two get it out to ride and when she asks "is that a new bike?" just say "No, I've had it ages, you've seen this before" !!!

:laugh:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Better still, ask for some help in the shed. Ask her if she can pass you that old (new) bike that's been sitting there gathering dust as it needs a clean.

HobbesChoice said:
Get online and order that n+1 you've had your eye on, but make sure it's next day delivery. Mucky it up a little and stick it in the shed/garage.

In a week or two get it out to ride and when she asks "is that a new bike?" just say "No, I've had it ages, you've seen this before" !!!

ChrisKH

Guru
Throw yourself around the living room naked whilst having a Sherman and if anyone spots you, tell them there are Russian spies hiding at the edge of the room disguised as wallpaper who have ordered you to do so at gunpoint.

(Courtesy of Derek & Clive)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
HobbesChoice said:

No feminine solidarity here then, Hobbesy?:smile::biggrin:

Top Bottom