Muddyfox

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

Work on your communication skills.

OP
OP
O

outtherebikes

My Apologies Dodgy didnt realise.

Let me start again.

Hi, Good Morning Everyone

I am interested to know all of your thoughts on the Muddyfox range and the new 2009 range. I have been told that the 2009 range will be much improved and would just like to know your views.

Thanks ;)

Pardon me, but I tend to get the impression from most of your previous posts that you are connected in a business way with this particular range of bikes. As such you would be in a better position to judge any improvements to the range that there may be. I am curious however, why it has taken 6 months to release this years range?

OP
OP
O

outtherebikes

Hi Touche

If im being honest, yes you are right.

I am connected from a business sense, however, my interest in the Muddyfox range does come from more of a curiosity point of view rather than sales or advertising. I am interested to know peoples perception of the range. As i said in the welcome mat i have a Muddyfox Vice and im gonna be honest and say it has had its problems. Therefore i just really wanted to see what other people have to say about them.

Thanks for the replies

yenrod

outtherebikes said:
I would like to know everyones opinion of the Muddyfox range.

dodgy said:
Work on your communication skills.

What juh mean work on your communication skills - how about you work you on your arrogance ??????

Its pretty bloody obvius that the person is enquiring about a range of bikes :laugh:

RedBike

outtherebikes said:
Hi Touche

If im being honest, yes you are right.

I am connected from a business sense, however, my interest in the Muddyfox range does come from more of a curiosity point of view rather than sales or advertising. I am interested to know peoples perception of the range. As i said in the welcome mat i have a Muddyfox Vice and im gonna be honest and say it has had its problems. Therefore i just really wanted to see what other people have to say about them.

Thanks for the replies

Connected?
Any chance of an introduction to the Muddyfox Babes???

My perception of the brand is downhill bikes and 'catalogue' wannabe MTBs. (I know they produce a wide range of bikes, even road bikes.)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
My perception of Muddy Fox is that I have no idea what sort of bikes they make, where they are made or what they are like. I suppose I'll take a gander at the website later. I'm vaguely aware that they make some road bikes but I have no idea what is in the range.

I haven't owned one since my Courier back in the 80's. That was officially my longest-lasting and best commuter bike ever. Cool as f*** that was.

So, Muddy fox: were cool, went bad, now I've no idea.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Well I'm having a look at the website.

"Tombstone", "Carnage", "Annihilator".

Tombstone?.

That really isn't a terribly good name.

RedBike

palinurus said:
Well I'm having a look at the website.

"Tombstone", "Carnage", "Annihilator".

Tombstone?.

That really isn't a terribly good name.

Better than the last bike I googled at work. I looked up Pompino and the sort of stuff that came up wasn't what I wanted to appear on my works machine.

OP
OP
O

outtherebikes

This is the reason i asked - most people have one of two views. They either dont know anything about the Muddyfox range or they say they used to be a good range. Im told that the 2009 range is gonna be the best yet but is currently on hold due to changes being made.

In regards to the Muddyfox girls im sorry i cant help you out on that one ;)

thanks for the replies

dodgy

yenrod said:
What juh mean work on your communication skills - how about you work you on your arrogance ??????

Its pretty bloody obvius that the person is enquiring about a range of bikes :tongue:

There are ways of enquiring. And sometimes, one way of asking a question elicits the only way of responding.

Perhaps I was being grouchy, but people on this forum spend a lot of time helping people out so it doesn't do any harm to at least ask a question politely. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mickthegreek

My opinion echoes others on here fella.

Used to be great bikes, went downhill (started scrimping on quality) and now I don't have a clue where they are at.

I reckon you will have a generation who were maybe into bikes when they were younger and who are now looking at buying again for the first time in 10/15 years who will see Muddy Fox still as a quality brand?

I would only judge a bike on how it actually rides though and that means test riding (as the fantastic support on here have told me)..........ultimatly thats where you will be judged. With the new ranges such as Boardman etc coming out (and being sold in huge retailers such as halfords) competition is very strong!

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom