1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murderous jogger on Putney Bridge

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by jefmcg, 8 Aug 2017.

1. Last edited: 11 Aug 2017
    guitarpete247 likes this.
  2. Liz Su

Liz Su Über Member

Scandelous, he needs to go to prison for that, she could have easily been killed.

Illaveago and SteveF like this.
  3. Colin_P

Colin_P Veteran

Well done to the bus driver for the quick avoidance.

4. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

I'd say attempted murder.

5. Regulator

Regulator Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography

Can you prove intent for her to be killed, rather than it simply being a case of entitled peanut barging his way through?

6. Globalti

It looks to me as if he swerved deliberately at her so I'd want to know if there was any link between the two and hence whether he had any reason to want to kill the pedestrian.

Saluki, Blue Hills and raleighnut like this.
  7. Regulator

Regulator Egregious Professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography

You don't think the police will have already considered that and asked the woman concerned?

8. Globalti

If they've traced her or she's made a complaint, of course. Maybe the Police know who he is and his motive and now want to interview him but that's the only image they have.

9. meta lon

meta lon Guru

Is this any different to a driver on a phone...
    Reckless endangerment..
    Common assult..communty service .maybe 300 hrs to help them see the error of their ways

10. Sorry, I clearly haven't include enough info.
    http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-to-trace-jogger-after-woman-pushed-into-road-putney-253904

11. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

That's unbelievable.

12. brodiej

brodiej Über Member

Last edited: 8 Aug 2017
    CanucksTraveller likes this.
  13. Hitchington

Hitchington Lovely stuff

What a horrible thing to do. Hope he is identified.

Mrs M likes this.
  14. swee'pea99

swee'pea99 Legendary Member

No, you can't prove intent to kill, but you need nothing beyond the vid to see that this was not a case of 'barging through'. He had loads of room; she wasn't impeding him in any way. He went out of his way to push her into traffic. Barging though is selfish; this is psychopathic. Let's hope he gets id'd and banged up before he can cause serious injury or worse.

15. swee'pea99

swee'pea99 Legendary Member

I just posted that his comment was 'the most moronic thing I've read this week...probably this year.' Went back five minutes later on the off-chance of a response, only to find I have been cast into utter darkness! I've been banned from reading his tweets. :cry:

They don't like it up 'em do they. :becool:

smutchin, LinchPin, brodiej and 5 others like this.