must be the weather or time of year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Anyone else feel less than energetic this time of year, my commutes have been turning into slogs, and not quite as enjoyable. 30 miles each day i think is gonna kill me :wacko:

November has always been my least favourite month (in the northern hemisphere/northern Europe).

Fortunately I'm able to head to warmer climes when work finishes for the season.

I'm looking forward to getting some rides in in the Exeter area in Dec, Jan and Feb. I admire you for managing 30 miles a day.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
well during summer i can manage 30 miles no bother, winter differant matter, alot depends on wind as the bridge I have to cross is shut during high winds.

jimboalee

Yeh, I've been through the SAD - Seasonal Affective Disorder - years.

To cure this, I save hard and treat myself to an 'off season' holiday. Mid January trip to see friends in California. A couple of 200 Brevets along the coast.

It is something I really look forward to, and when I get back, the sunsets here in UK are getting noticeably later.

:eek::biggrin::biggrin:

jax67

I tend to hibernate and lose weight at this time of the year! - I go right off my grub, and just want to sleep all the time. Im probably mutating into a doormouse on wheels lol

Globalti

Legendary Member
I went out a couple of weeks ago and felt terrible, even ended up walking up one hill.

Top Bottom