My 65th birthday present (from myself of course).....a Ribble

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ribble 'New Sportive' carbon with 105s & Fulcrum5s.
Many years since I rode any distances until last October-decided to go for it and splashed out on this. The difference between my old 'reasonable quality' aluminium frame and this is more than chalk & cheese-I took for it's 1st outing (just 10 miles) and it is so smooth. I just hope my wife gets used to it being in the bed each night^_^.

IMG_0210.JPG

Rob500

That looks class Dave.

davester65

Growing Old is Compulsory...Growing Up is Optional
Nice Bike.......i'll keep my eye on the for sale stuff in the classifieds section, because when George Osborne sees this he'll send you a big fat tax bill for reaching retirement age and still being able to afford nice stuff! :laugh:

Happy Birthday btw :cheers:

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Ribble 'New Sportive' carbon with 105s & Fulcrum5s.
Many years since I rode any distances until last October-decided to go for it and splashed out on this. The difference between my old 'reasonable quality' aluminium frame and this is more than chalk & cheese-I took for it's 1st outing (just 10 miles) and it is so smooth. I just hope my wife gets used to it being in the bed each night^_^.

View attachment 8023

Happy birthday

If I'm still riding a bike like that, in sportives, at 65yr old, I will be the happiest bloke on the planet.

I hope you enjoy that for years to come

Top Bottom