My Bianchi via Nirone 06

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will1985

Über Member
I've pimped up my bike a bit - it came with Xenon but over the winter I bought up Veloce components, new stem and bars. The shifters are actually 10s but I managed to change the insides to make it 9s - something Mercian claimed couldn't be done! Before it was a bit of a mess and the cables were stretched so I had the whole thing apart at the weekend and cleaned, re-greased it etc. Just meant I didn't go for a ride when the weather was so nice :laugh:

The ergos are higher than before as well...as my left hand/wrist seems to prefer it since my crash.

Wheels are off my TT bike, but have been on this setup recently for a few fast tests. Don't call me out for mis-aligned tyre labels on the front - it is correct on the other side!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Nice - I really like the look of Bianchi bikes.

I found that I now ride less in the drops and more on the hoods since my crash in October. I'm assuming it's due to the conditioning I lost whilst off the bike.

roadiewill

Thats one of the nicest bianchi's Ive seen, I cant stand the ones with the curvy tubes everywhere - WHY do that to a perfectly good bike??

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very nice - are those HED Jet's tubs or clinchers - I've got an old set of Jets on Tubs with Hope Ti-Glide hubs (HED didn't do there own back then)

Nice bike that !

OP
OP
Will1985

Will1985

Über Member
Clinchers.

HeartAttack - I'm back in Norfolk on Sunday until 4th April. Can't decide whether to bring road, TT or both bikes back! Planning to be riding as many days as possible and hopefully a 25 in the middle weekend.

chrisuren

Phenomanal Bike, Love the Colour, and those wheels
naughty.gif

Top Bottom