My commute video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've been asked on a number of occasions to put a video up of my whole commute (minus a little bit at the start and end). So I've finally go around to it.

Here it is. A randomly chosen, typical commute, where nothing much happens. An enjoyable ride to work.

It's sped up to fit youtube and it will have music, once youtube process my audio request.

Enjoy.

If that is the right word! ;)

No good we need warts and all and plenty of sex violence and swearing.Bit like a Rambo film.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

hackbike 666 said:
No good we need warts and all and plenty of sex violence and swearing.Bit like a Rambo film.

Oh I'm sure someone will be along shortly complaining about some aspect of my cycling. ;)

D-Rider

arranandy said:
That is such a great video magnatom:biggrin:. So many places that I recognise. In fact you go right past my auntie's house on Westland Drive.

A couple of questions if I may -

How long does it take?

What time of day are you generally doing your commute?

Danger, Will Robinson!

Undercover taxi driver...... :biggrin:

Good vid, good music. You seem to be going a bit faster now you've got a proper bike too.

Anyone else get the ad for Gay Parship.co.uk (find someone really right for you!) on magnas you tube links or is it just me?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
cheadle hulme said:
Good vid, good music. You seem to be going a bit faster now you've got a proper bike too.

Anyone else get the ad for Gay Parship.co.uk (find someone really right for you!) on magnas you tube links or is it just me?
S'just you, sweetie. :biggrin::biggrin:;)

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Arranandy,

It takes me about 20-25 mins, which includes waiting at traffic lights. Maybe D-Rider is right and I sholdn't give exact timings away! However, it is rush hour both ways.

cheadle hulme,

The music is actuall one of the youtube selection. I think it works quite well with the music, even the title fits! :biggrin:

I was surprised to see the ads, but I assume that is because I am using youtubes music. I didn't know I would get that. I'll probably steer clear of their music in the future.

magnatom said:
Arranandy,

It takes me about 20-25 mins, which includes waiting at traffic lights. Maybe D-Rider is right and I sholdn't give exact timings away! However, it is rush hour both ways.

No worries magnatom. My commute to work is before the rush hour as I start work at 6.30. However on the way home I'm leaving work the back of 4 so usually home before the worst of the rush hour and I'm the other side of the city from you

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Jaysus Maggers, there are some rough old bits of tarmac on that commute. How are the skinny wheels holding up to that every day?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Bollo said:
Jaysus Maggers, there are some rough old bits of tarmac on that commute. How are the skinny wheels holding up to that every day?

Aye, there certainly are. I'm only out on the new bike in good weather, so not much yet, although the forecasts are looking good. I am considering changing my route a little to avoid the worst. Glasgow roads are notorious for being bad.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Good to see that the new bike has finally got you cycling at a decent pace :smile:

Some of those roads look like they are full of craters :ohmy:

Top Bottom