My Cycling Log

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alun

Guru
I 'm having trouble getting my ticker show My Cycling Log.
I have followed the steps shown in New Software Help, have joined the Cyclechat group on MyCycling log and have copied the script via notepad and added my username and target mileage. The ticker can't find my record though.
Can anyone help, please?

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I 'm having trouble getting my ticker show My Cycling Log.
I have followed the steps shown in New Software Help, have joined the Cyclechat group on MyCycling log and have copied the script via notepad and added my username and target mileage. The ticker can't find my record though.
Can anyone help, please?
it can take a while to update when I did mine it didn't update until the next day

potsy

Rambler
Maybe it's the lack of mileage Al, it just doesn't feel it's worth bothering with :giggle:

I think Phil is right, see if it's sorted in a day or two.

potsy

Rambler
Talking of mileage Jo is very quiet do you think she is out doing a couple of laps of the country just so we can't catch her up :laugh:
Wouldn't put it past her, we'll soon catch her up when the real season starts :bicycle:
Talking of which- Al are you available next Sunday?

OP
OP
Alun

Alun

Guru
What's happening next Sunday, I could do with some mileage to kick start my mileage chart, as it is looking a bit sparse ! I have had some MTB action today though.

billy1561

BB wrecker
Hi all.
Just joined the my cycling log mallarkey to try and add a few miles. Same as the op really only when i copy and paste into notebook it's all gobbledegook. Cant see any option whatsoever to replace username and mileage target as per the instructions from shaun.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Shaun

Founder
Hi all.
Just joined the my cycling log mallarkey to try and add a few miles. Same as the op really only when i copy and paste into notebook it's all gobbledegook. Cant see any option whatsoever to replace username and mileage target as per the instructions from shaun.
Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Just reply with your MCL username and target mileage and I'll add it to your signature for you. :thumbsup:

lavoisier

Winter is Coming!
I'm having trouble with MCL too. I get a message where the image should be saying 'Error: goal not specified in URL'. I followed the instructions as well. Please help. My username is lavoisier and my target 1500 miles.

Thanks

Paul

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm having trouble with MCL too. I get a message where the image should be saying 'Error: goal not specified in URL'. I followed the instructions as well. Please help. My username is lavoisier and my target 1500 miles.

Thanks

Paul

send a pm to Admin and he will kindly sort for you.

Top Bottom