My ex thinks cycling tests and insurance should be compulsary for cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My opinion is that this would be ideal but is impractical and will put people off cycling. The consequence of this will be a more unhealthy nation, and therefore greater costs in the long run.

I have been told my opinion is very wrong.

discuss....

PS: She's a motorist

OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
My opinion is that this would be ideal but is impractical and will put people off cycling. The consequence of this will be a more unhealthy nation, and therefore greater costs in the long run.

I have been told my opinion is very wrong.

discuss....

PS: She's a motorist

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
like you say it's impractical and it will put people off.

In an ideal world we could do such a thing and it would be great. But then we would also get rid of the bad drivers in that ideal world.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
like you say it's impractical and it will put people off.

In an ideal world we could do such a thing and it would be great. But then we would also get rid of the bad drivers in that ideal world.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think it'd be about as much use and go the same way as the dog licence, for similar reasons. I would say on balance it is more pressing to have that for mobility vehicles before you get onto bicycles.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think it'd be about as much use and go the same way as the dog licence, for similar reasons. I would say on balance it is more pressing to have that for mobility vehicles before you get onto bicycles.

OP
OP
Riverman

Riverman

Guru
I agree. Can everyone also state in their posts whether they're also motorists. :ohmy: Also whether you have cycling insurance and which type.
thanks

Top Bottom