My fifteen minutes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm being interviewed by Five News tomorrow about the camera footage of me vs Volvo wing:angry::ohmy::ohmy:. I hope I'll be able to keep up the standard of interview that has been set by Arch, Magnatom and AndyB. I'm a great big shy old Hector, so I won't be able to watch the interview myself (I banned camcorders from my wedding!), but I'll get a link out.

Also, the Volvo gentleman's insurers have just settled and a cheque is on its way:tongue:. Many thanks to the CTC solicitors for that one, they were excellent.

Now, should I wear the yellow assos one-piece (with matching cap)?

Tynan

Veteran
that was quick, bravo, yet to see penny one here despite accepting their very first offer

umm, calm, collected, ask them what the questions will be

Bollo said:
I'm being interviewed by Five News tomorrow about the camera footage of me vs Volvo wing:angry::ohmy::ohmy:. I hope I'll be able to keep up the standard of interview that has been set by Arch, Magnatom and AndyB. I'm a great big shy old Hector, so I won't be able to watch the interview myself (I banned camcorders from my wedding!), but I'll get a link out.

Also, the Volvo gentleman's insurers have just settled and a cheque is on its way:tongue:. Many thanks to the CTC solicitors for that one, they were excellent.

Now, should I wear the yellow assos one-piece (with matching cap)?

Excellent news Bollo, I am sure the interview will go well. The video speaks for itself, anyway!

Great news about the quick settlement. Does that mean the beers are on you?!
:angry:

Do you have a cyclechat jersey, we need to get one of those on TV! :sad:

Forgot to ask Bollo, did you get the settlement any quicker because of the video footage? I suppose there might not have been a settlement without it!

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
Forgot to ask Bollo, did you get the settlement any quicker because of the video footage? I suppose there might not have been a settlement without it!

Definitely 100% Yes. The CTC solicitors were more inclined to take it on, considering the damage to me was thankfully limited. His insurers tried the usual gambits to argue the toss but the footage spoke for itself. I was riding 'by the book'. He should have seen me. He didn't. Pay up. I don't think their heart was in it.

As for the beers, wait until I've got the cheque in the bank and then it'll be a virtual p1ss-up.

I haven't got a cyclechat jersey unfortunately. If its warm, I'll go topless and biro "Cyclechat" across my chest. We're just normal people.

Bollo said:
I haven't got a cyclechat jersey unfortunately. If its warm, I'll go topless and biro "Cyclechat" across my chest. We're just normal people.

Bollo, please tell me you are a good looking young lady, please!! :biggrin:

I'll go for my cold shower now.....:biggrin:

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
Bollo, please tell me you are a good looking young lady, please!! :biggrin:

I'll go for my cold shower now.....:blush:

I'll be whatever you want me to be dearie :blush:

Now look at the avatar. Me, avatar. Avatar, me.

Stand down people, I've been bumped to Tuesday. Something about the economy or Tibet. Talk about burying the real news!

Bollo said:
Interview today.

I'm obviously in interview mode, obviously.;)

Good luck mate! If there is a link online be sure to post it!

The Herald here in Glasgow is doing a feature on me either this week or next and I'm getting my photo taken today. Fingers crossed both your TV appearance and my paper article come across well!

:angry:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Good luck! My tip would be, try and work out the things they are going to ask you, and rehearse answers. Not too much, you want to look natural, but if you've slightly prepared yourself, it's easier to look and sound good.

Hope it goes well! And very glad you got a result - the lack of police interest was very depressing...

Top Bottom