My First Video

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BSRU

A Human Being
You have spelt "maneuver" wrong, you have used the US spelling, the UK spelling is "manoeuvre".

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
That was poor anticipation by you!

It felt at the time like he was stationary a lot longer than he was. I remember thinking. "He's seen me, right? Yep - he's stopped. Can't see in the windscreen as it's dark but he's still stationary. Should I wait and see if he flashes me? No, he's still not moving so he must be waiting for me ... oh he's moving".

Not sure how my anticipation was 'poor' though. Care to enlighten me?

Origamist

Legendary Member
By post two, someone has picked you up on your spelling; by post 3, someone has questioned your aniticipation skills, by post 9, I suspect someone will pipe up that the upload is a non-event and a waste of bandwidth.

Welcome to our world, Jez.

BSRU

A Human Being
By post two, someone has picked you up on your spelling; by post 3, someone has questioned your aniticipation skills, by post 9, I suspect someone will pipe up that the upload is a non-event and a waste of bandwidth.

You also need some comments blaming you for deliberating engineering the situation just because you have a camera.:tongue:

daSmirnov

What the hell are you doing on the road. Get on the *%!&ing cycle lane!!!

Nice to see you've got the camera sorted out now. I'll throw a sub over when I login to my cycling account.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV

You forgot about post 8. a fellow camera user points out the problems with posting videos on cycling forums.

I can't watch it at work, but i'll throw in my 2p about your position on the road and how I would do it this way and that way even though i really don't :biggrin:

Top Bottom