My Guv'nor

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

betty swollocks

large member
After a pretty shitty winter for me what with one thing and another, I thought I'd treat myself to a new bike as a reward for surviving and emerging intact.
Here is my new steed on a fine spring day and five minutes after collection. I didn't need it, but I have coveted one simply because it is a beautiful thing:-

14so6px.jpg

I have since adjusted the saddle a bit. The pedals are cheapos as none came with the bike.
I had to go straight to work, but intend to take it out for a proper spin tomorrow and put it through its paces:biggrin:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
That's classy. I'm jealous.

Dave5N

Über Member
Bloody hell. Just looked at the picture properly. That geometry's so relaxed it's comatose. Not one for the sprinters, is it?

Pottsy

I've got one too - see my avatar. It's great. Laid back geometry but actually very racey position - the bars are low. Steers like a oil tanker and weighs a ton but goes well once you've built up momentum. Drum brakes however mean anticipation is required as an emergency stop wouldn't work tremendously well. :wahhey:

Sorry Kirstie my plus fours were in the wash that day and I forgot my pipe. :smile:

Can we have a forum ride on Guv'nors?

Top Bottom