My latest bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Nice bike, may just be the angle, but that bottle cage on the seat tube looks very low down, Oh, and lose the spokey dokeys...not cool;)

OP
OP
lazyfatgit

lazyfatgit

Im sheltering inside out of the wind and dust. spokey dokies will be gone before i hit the street. fortunately they don't have any bell laws here, but aparently the local polis are shoot hot on the helmet law.:cheers:

Mortiroloboy

Best stay indoors until all that nasty orange dust has settled, saw the coverage on the BBC in the week, looked quite bizarre.

The nearest I ever came to something similar was on holiday in Tunisia, went on a trip down towards the sahara desert, sat outside a street cafe, when this almighty electric storm broke, brought all this red sand with it and dumped it into the town.

It came with virtually no warning Orange rain which ruined our clothes.

OP
OP
lazyfatgit

lazyfatgit

second dust storm this week. unfortunately i left the bathroom window and door open. Guess whos having a spring clean tomorrow (when hed rather be trying out his new toy).

Mortiroloboy

Large shovel and yard broom then?! I'm just off to cut the grass, later I'm marshalling at our clubs last open 10 of the season.

OP
OP
lazyfatgit

lazyfatgit

The local tri club here has events starting in Nov. might have a dabble assuming i have time and can shift some more flab. Hope the weathers decent for the TT.

Mortiroloboy

We are enjoying some unseasonally warm temperatures here in the UK (well my patch anyway) which is Berkshire, there's a slight breeze, but nothing to adversley affect times later. Should be a good turnout anyway.

Cycling coupled with diet is the most effective way to lose weight and maintain a sensible weight.

My swimming and running are not too hot, the thought of a tri is just too much for me.:cheers:

OP
OP
lazyfatgit

lazyfatgit

oh i'll not be doing the swimming or running, but they have some crits every fortnight, although i'd need to register with the appropriate body.

They seem pretty serious here, theres a 35Km TT course for the U/9 and U/11's, which avoids the 100Kmph stretch of highway!

Top Bottom