My legendary self-restraint..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
...is to be put to the test. We have an 18 year old Brazilian girl coming to stay with us for 6 weeks on the 17th March.

I shall of course be the model of propriety and nothing would persuade me to post any pictures of her on here ( not even for lots of money or beer or Ardbeg);):tongue:

mind your nuts

[passes virtual beer]

...and if you can get her to wear Lycra, or for that matter just sit on a bike, there's a whole thread waiting for a new piccie.

[passes virtual Ardbeg and winks knowingly]

domtyler

Über Member
I can see why you don't want to pot any pics on here, but how about I set up a webcam in her room and organise a live feed on a ppv basis? Split the takings 50/50?

stevenb

I'll come and pick her up if you get bored with her after a day or two.
I have plenty of housework she can be doing.....eh hemmm :biggrin:

domtyler

Über Member
stevenb said:
I'll come and pick her up if you get bored with her after a day or two.
I have plenty of housework she can be doing.....eh hemmm :biggrin:

Well if she's gonna be doing your hoovering then once she's sucked you dry, er, so to speak, I'll take her to polish my knob*.

*Door knob needs doing innit!

simonali

Guru
Keith Oates said:
Not all Brazilian ladies are beautiful, so you may be disappointed and not need any restraint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very true. Hopefully after this she'll turn out to be 4 foot tall, about 14 stone and have an exceedingly luxuriant moose tash!!!!!!!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I hesitate to say she may be 4 foot tall, no teeth and a flat head but the photos suggest otherwise.

My resolve is stiff

Top Bottom