My mum suggested...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
that i get a penpal in the services, after i sarcastically commented how interesting my life was.

well, i suppose if the bullets don't get him, he can die of boredom reading my letters. :thumbsup:

Noodley

buggi said:
that i get a penpal in the services, after i sarcastically commented how interesting my life was.

well, i suppose if the bullets don't get him, he can die of boredom reading my letters. :biggrin:

It can't be that bad, surely?

Does she not know you correspond with us? Oh, wait a minute...that's maybe the problem. :biggrin::blush::thumbsup:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i've just reached that stage where all my friends are settled, getting married/got married, having kids and not available to come out and play :thumbsup:

and i've got no one special to play with either at the moment :biggrin:

i'm bored. :biggrin:

Noodley

buggi said:
i've just reached that stage where all my friends are settled, getting married/got married, having kids and not available to come out and play :thumbsup:

and i've got no one special to play with either at the moment :biggrin:

i'm bored. :biggrin:

Get a kitten. No, seriously.

I am a bit of a 'rufty tufty' bloke at times but I'm a sucker for our new kitten.

I'm married, etc and I miss going out, and it can be boring for 'us' as well...but fun does not need to be going out.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
well, i've got my ferrets to entertain me but it's not that.

dare i say it.., feel a bit lonely. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
true. i think i'm hormonal. i'm not usually down in the dumps. [slaps myself across the face and pulls myself together]

Noodley

buggi said:
well, i've got my ferrets to entertain me but it's not that.

dare i say it.., feel a bit lonely. :thumbsup:

Here's my kitten:

IMG_1658.jpg

How can I be lonely with her?
(and yes, she is sticking her tongue out!)
But I hear what you're saying...take care of yourself and don't pay too much attention to other's views.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Is this some alternative meaning of penpal that has completely gone over my head?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
If the face were slightly different and a different colour I'd say you'd accidentally adopted a kangaroo Noodley.

Noodley

marinyork said:
If the face were slightly different and a different colour I'd say you'd accidentally adopted a kangaroo Noodley.

She is a bit like one, now you mention it! :thumbsup:

Noodley

Keith Oates said:
Does Mrs. Noodley read your posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She knows I rush home from work to see the kitten :thumbsup:

But I take time when I am at home to lavish attention on Mrs Noodley. She seems to like me and the kitten getting on well..

Top Bottom