My name is Steve and i'm a F....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
.....acebook junky !!!! anyone else enjoy Facebook ???? Something to do when Mrs Skud is at work and the kids are too knackered to go out in the evening

buggi

Bird Saviour
I am. it's good when you're bored, and it's good for somewhere to keep your photos. I'm meeting two best mates from school that i haven't seen for 20 years in 2 weeks thanks to facebook.

however, you have to put on your privacy and disable the email notifications... because they are bound to drive you mad!

potsy

Rambler
I go on it most days but spend more time on here,have just 'come out' on the discussion page of the cc facebook page too
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I have joined it but am now a bit lost as to what you now do!
Is is just about pestering people who otherwise will not bother to talk to you and snooping as the friends of people you know?

Pestering and snooping are good along with taunting and showing off holidayand interest snaps photo's to people you know ! Wecome to the dark side !

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I mainly use it to share photos with family and friends. But it only takes a moment or two each day - I spend far more time on here.

I occasionally find it a little complicated trying to understand who can see what, and whether I want everyone to see a peice of information - it doesn't help being friends with my boss - I am in real life but remembering what bits of information that I should or shouldn't pass on to other friends gives me a headache.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I'm on it but still not quite sure how it all works. I've got about 3 'friends', one of whom is a man in Ireland with an enormous hat who I've never met or heard of. If you delete 'friends' do they know they've been deleted or can you quietly get rid of them without them knowing? Don't want Irish big hat man to get the hump. Whoever he is.

rh100

Not really a fan myself, too many people blathering about farmville and such, I can see why some people like it though. I tend to just accept any friend requests that come along to be polite, and it's usefull to keep contact with colleagues etc as email adresses and phone numbers can change over time.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm on it but still not quite sure how it all works. I've got about 3 'friends', one of whom is a man in Ireland with an enormous hat who I've never met or heard of. If you delete 'friends' do they know they've been deleted or can you quietly get rid of them without them knowing. Don't want Irish big hat man to get the hump. Whoever he is.

I know what you mean - the only thing is - he doesn't know you anyway by the sounds of it .... some people just seem to collect names just to have a large number of "friends" - I've only got 18. There are a couple that I probably wouldn't have invited myself to be a friend but I didn't want to offend them by not being their friend.

potsy

Rambler
I'm on it but still not quite sure how it all works. I've got about 3 'friends', one of whom is a man in Ireland with an enormous hat who I've never met or heard of. If you delete 'friends' do they know they've been deleted or can you quietly get rid of them without them knowing? Don't want Irish big hat man to get the hump. Whoever he is.

Think you quietly get rid,hope so as I've done i to a few of my family
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
skudupnorth

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
There are some people who just collect as many "Friends" even if they have never met ! I just keep people i know or family.I have most of my work mates on there too which is a bit funny when we see each other more than our own family members !!! I've binned a few in the past even if i knew them because we have nothing in common anymore. Now who wants to be my friend ???? LOL

Top Bottom