MY NEW RAT BIKE/HACK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
hawk.jpg
My new rat bike/hack that I can leave chained to the front fence rather than fight my 5 security personnel (German Shepherds) to get my other bikes out.
It is a Hawk TRAK A TAK made locally to me in Cradley Heath. It will soon be equipped with my special Cider bottle mud guards and a spare set of bar ends I have. The brakes will then be moved onto the bar ends. No expense spared.

Just noticed that when using a link from photo bucket rather than Flickr the picture Turns up in the post rather than as a link. Just for your info!!

He's badass mind innum?

Radius

SHREDDER
Brakes on bar ends? How now? I'd like to do that...although thinking about it, I think my brakes and shifters are integrated...

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
My camera has the ability to make things look better than they really are, even I was surprised how nice the bike looked in the photos ! The list of faults are as follows front tyre split I have two cheapy new ones (recycled) the brakes didn't work ( just adjustment) both sets of wheel bearings were loose,Seat post stuck (but not rusty!)
Both sets of changers sticky and would not go onto large front chain ring. New owner has lots of screws loose !!

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Noticed the drop outs ! I first thought of fixed wheel with some slim tyres (fast roade) then I thought hang on I have one of those so I think it may well go the single speed route and keep it as a MTB. The cheapy front tyre scares the sh?t out of me on corners after the roade with slicks !

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Finally finished opted for a cheapy rear mud guard from another bike rather than making my own. Rolls a lot better with the semi slick tyres. Colours in the photo are a little crap due to bad lighting, tyres are quite bright orange !

HAWKHACK.jpg

Top Bottom