My ride today......Little and Large!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Had a very nice spin with BigonaBianchi today. 40 miles or so loop round the lanes of Sussex with a lunchstop and an all-day breakfast at my favourite cafe, in Hurstpierpoint.

He's the big one!

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

Phwoooarrrrrr!:wacko::tongue::tongue:

(the Bianchi c2c, obviously...:biggrin:.;)..)

Bigonawriteup rich- he's a nice guy! Ask him about the evening he spent with Bob Dylan - back in Feb or so...:biggrin:

I'm editing this to include a compliment for the nice portraiture.

Also editing this for the comment "shoot jersey"

...(get a light blue one next time rich:biggrin: )

Crackle said:
I know what you two have an abscence of: Decorum. Ladies please.;)

decorum,n.Seamliness, propriety, etiquette;particular usage required by politeness , or decency. (Concise Oxford English Dictionary).

Bugger.

He's right.

Oh well.....................................:biggrin:::biggrin:::biggrin:

rich p said:
Had a very nice spin with BigonaBianchi today. 40 miles or so loop round the lanes of Sussex with a lunchstop and an all-day breakfast at my favourite cafe, in Hurstpierpoint.

He's the big one!

IMG_0233.jpg

It's been niggling away at me but I've got it now. This is the bit where Gandalf tells Frodo about the ring isn't it?

;)

Crackle said:
It's been niggling away at me but I've got it now. This is the bit where Gandalf tells Frodo about the ring isn't it?

;)

*snorts in very unladylike fashion*

Oh my god - toooooo funny!:wacko::rofl::biggrin:

This is obviously from the "Lord of the Rings - The Reversed Edit" where everything's backwards; the hobbits are 6 foot 3, and Gandalf is much younger without the hair and beard, then?:laugh:

Top Bottom