My Smooth Legs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
I decided to get rid of my leg hair and wow its amazing, rubbing my legs they are so smooth it feels like rubbing a hot naked bitch. I liked it so much i went the full whack and removed every bit of hair below my neck at first i thought i shouldnt have done this but now i see everything about it is awesome and it makes my already large hammer look like something only science fiction could think up.

I used this product finally now i can wear my cristiano ronaldo shorts i bought last week.

cristiano_ronaldo_shorts.JPG

Velorum

I would be wary of using this around my nether regions.

Still..............

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: I am actually starting to "get" you now;):ohmy:

You should try an epilator..............that will sort the men from the boys........:tongue::tongue:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
He must be one of those metrosexuals.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
blazed said:
it makes my already large hammer look like something only science fiction could think up.

Perhaps I should give it a go. I've always felt somewhat 'disadvantaged' in the showers after training. On second thoughts...

OP
OP
blazed

blazed

220lb+
Yellow Fang said:
Perhaps I should give it a go. I've always felt somewhat 'disadvantaged' in the showers after training. On second thoughts...

Its exhilarating so much so my legs started shaking and i fell to the floor right into the pube pile.

Velorum

Mr Farley said:
Maybe you're just like some girls that say they're bi-sexual.......attention seekers. Oh hang, you've started a thread entitled "My smooth legs" :rofl:, apologies for stating the obvious!

Im dont see as how wanting to rid yourself of unsightly hair is an indicator of homosexual tendecies. I understand a number of the homosexual community are quite keen on hairy types - whom I believe are known as Teddy Bears.

It is a sad fact that as you get older you also become hairier. I have noticed hairs beginning to sprout from my ear lobes of late and I have had to shave the top of my big toes for some time now.

I have often commented to my significant other that I would be great if there was some sort easy, quick and one of method of getting rid of all body hair aside from on top of the head.

Top Bottom