Naked cyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Thirty seven years earlier, in Hummersknott at the edge of Darlo, I witnessed a pal of mine ride down Hummersknott Avenue stark naked, fall of his bike and get a bad dose of gravel rash on his derriere. Clan Dew proved to be a good anesthetic.

Mark_Robson

Clan Dew proved to be a good anesthetic.
Now that's a blast from the past. My first drunk moment was caused by drinking a bottle of Clan Dew. I remember that I ended up pissed as a fart and somehow I managed to stagger home on a Wednesday tea time at the tender age of 14.

My mam thought that I had some horrible kind of food poisoning but my dad sussed me out in seconds. Oh how he chuckled as I spent an hour with my head stuck down the toilet reaching my guts out. Once he was convinced that I wasn't going to die he grounded me for a month.

Oh happy days :smile:

Maybe he was practicing for the World Naked Bike Ride in a few weeks time when you will see at least a thousand riding naked through Central London and many other UK cities.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Not a cyclist, but, I was in Barcelona a few weeks back. Late in the evening a fully naked man walked past the bar we were drinking in, wearing only a rucksack and carrying a shirt in his hand. He seemd to know where he was going.

Globalti

Legendary Member
God, there are some sad news reports in that newspaper.

OP
OP
Deb13b

Deb13b

The Northern Echo and Darlington and Stockton Times were award winning regional newspapers a couple of decades ago. I can not imaging the D&S Times dumbing down but the Echo clearly has.
A lot of the reports now in the echo are terrible, you'd think a 10yr old had done them. It's a shame as it was a good paper not that long ago.

Top Bottom