Naughty-Tory goes down...

SkipdiverJohn

Veteran
No sympathy for him from me. I don't like dirty politicians, irrespective of which side of the House they sit in. Elphicke was only reinstated because Treasonous May was in deep shoot because she had conspired with Remoaner civil servant Olly Robbins to do a dodgy deal with the EU and hoped to get away with it. She needed every last vote she could muster in order to try to survive as PM because of her two-faced skullduggery, so Elphicke's indescretions were convenienyly overlooked.
Elphicke has already paid the political price at the last election, but dirty-dealing Remoaner May is still in the Commons. That really is a disgrace. She should have been turfed out of the Tory party and lost her seat too. :angry:

winjim

✊🏻✊🏾 🌈 😷
No sympathy for him from me. I don't like dirty politicians, irrespective of which side of the House they sit in. Elphicke was only reinstated because Treasonous May was in deep shoot because she had conspired with Remoaner civil servant Olly Robbins to do a dodgy deal with the EU and hoped to get away with it. She needed every last vote she could muster in order to try to survive as PM because of her two-faced skullduggery, so Elphicke's indescretions were convenienyly overlooked.
Elphicke has already paid the political price at the last election, but dirty-dealing Remoaner May is still in the Commons. That really is a disgrace. She should have been turfed out of the Tory party and lost her seat too. :angry:
YWGOI

Brompton Bruce

Coffeeeeeeeee pleeeeease
Skippy, whenever I feel like leaving CC, I only have to read your comedy and I remember why I stay.

You are on good form tonight. I haven't stopped chuckling for 15 mins. Keep going!!

The Brexit thread is here.

Dave Davenport

Legendary Member
Why do people who wanted Brexit sound so bitter and angry? I mean you won, what's not to like?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Memo to self.
must remember to use different silly tag line when sexually assaulting two women.

he got found out because he said “I’m a naughty Tory” on both occasions and the women reported this independently.

I wonder how many times he’s said the same thing to his now ex-wife?

Top Bottom