NCN gps tracks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frank9755

Cyclist
My guess is that you probably can't.

I fell into the trap of buying the Sustrans network for memory map. Its routes are split up into tiny sections making them unusable on a GPS.

Thinking about it, being broken up into little bits like that and hence hard to navigate is probably a fair reflection of what it is like to ride them!

corshamjim

I expect it would be easy enough to create your own at http://bikeroutetoaster.com . If you click on the "Cycle" button at the top r.h. corner of the map, it changes from using the ordinary OpenStreetMap view to the OpenCycleMap view which shows NCN and some other cycle routes (the ones which anyone has bothered to tag in OpenStreetMap).

Personally, I use a combination of the Sustrans map, paper maps and OpenCycleMap to work out where I want to go then plot the route direct on my GPS (a Garmin Dakota 20) as a series of waypoints then join those up as a route.

OP
OP
Piemaster

Piemaster

Guru
Thanks all.
I have been tryung bikehike with opencyclemap to map out a bit of it. I was just being idle and hoping someone had already done it and made the routes available.

Top Bottom