Need a jumper?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
i saw this today on the news. it's a bit sick!!!! and they're not even nice jumpers!

snorri

Legendary Member
No, and longers you are a very naughty boy:angry:
You are well aware the mention of these ******* raises the blood pressure of our forumers and gives rise to much vitriol.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
snorri said:
You are well aware the mention of these ******* raises the blood pressure of our forumers and gives rise to much vitriol.

Jumpers?

What's so wrong about that? :thumbsup:. Everyone likes to keep warm.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
simonali said:
I thought you had a doggy? It's not one of those bald Mexican ones is it?! :smile:

No, I'm still allergic to her, just takes a while to get desensitised. If I or she have a holiday from each other I get the eczema and asthma again. It would be worse if I was wearing her :thumbsup:.

simonali

Guru
Get a terrier breed next time. My niece suffers from asthma and has a Schnauzer who causes her no grief. She is also fine with my dog, who is an Irish Terrier.

longers said:
No, I'm still allergic to her, just takes a while to get desensitised. If I or she have a holiday from each other I get the eczema and asthma again. It would be worse if I was wearing her :smile:.

Son no.1 has this problem. Everyone else wants a dog but it's finding one he doesn't react to. Black Labradors seem to be the current favourite whereas Golden ones set him off. I've been resisting a dog for ages but actually I quite fancy one...but sshhhh....don't tell the kids :thumbsup:

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
It's ok, it's been a bit of a problem all my life* but I have grown out of it to some extent.
Un-neutered bitches were the worst. Poodles or Yorkies would be best but not on my list.

*growing up in a family that works with animals for living was certainly itchy.

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Crackle - I had a large course of de-sensitising injections as a youngster and they made life bearable, as not being around animals wasn't an option. It could work for your son.

Maz

Guru
Quote:they collected thousands of dog hairs from brushes and carpets.
Sh1t! just how filthy was there house?!
were they taken from guide dogs? that couple in that pic look blind!

simonali

Guru
Crackle said:
Son no.1 has this problem. Everyone else wants a dog but it's finding one he doesn't react to. Black Labradors seem to be the current favourite whereas Golden ones set him off. I've been resisting a dog for ages but actually I quite fancy one...but sshhhh....don't tell the kids :thumbsup:

Don't get a common dog, get an IT and help save an endangered breed. They're a nice size, don't moult, very intelligent, as happy with a 1 mile walk as a 12 mile one and adore kids. Track down a local breeder and ask if you can have a look with your lad. Everyone who sees my dog comes and says 'hello, I like your dog. What is he?' You don't get that with a boring old Lab!

http://www.weloveirishterriers.com/imagepages/murphysonofslipperyjackwithowen.html

Top Bottom