New addition to the stable...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Thought I would have a bash at a bit of light off-roading so for the first time, I decided to take advantage of the Cycle to Work scheme. It's only a very entry level jobbie but the frames are meant to be fairly decent and upgradable. Collected it this morning from the very local LBS and removed the bell and reflectors. Tyres are inflated to the max 65psi now and pre-load on the fork is set to stiffest. Piccies taken before she gets all dirty!

015.jpg

I'll see how I get on with her...

SD

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Looks great, have fun.

OP
OP
Sittingduck

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Thanks chaps... this is for off road really Potsy but almost need sus for the holes we have here! Although I managed to get 17mph out of it on the road today without straining too hard, so might commute on it once for a laugh.

Took her out this afternoon and it was very wet and very muddy where I went. I noticed a little bit of judder when braking (on the front) - brakes are attached tightly so not that... think it's just where the sus forks slot down into the lower section - slight amount of play there. Will pop it back into the LBS and get them to dbl check. It was really good fun off-road though and nice to get dirty!

The frames are all hydroformed these days so it will be worth upgrading. Not that I'm giving you ideas or owt.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nice SD! Get down and get dirty :whistle:

Top Bottom