New Bike Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
After a good wait for it to arrive at the LBS, got a call this morning to say it was ready so shot over to Avon Valley Cyclery in Bath after lunch and picked it up. Giant Revolt Advanced replacing my aluminium Diverge Sport. Test rode one back in December and it’s so comfy. Tubeless out of the box, which is a first for me. Not ridden this one yet due the monsoon going on outside :laugh: so took the opportunity to fit all my accessories and some new Crank Bros Stamp 2 pedals.

Please stop raining!!!

F6F2121B-CD79-44CC-ABF7-01534357E73E.jpeg

Ooh I like that revolt advanced. Thought they had discontinued the range.

OP
OP
Justinitus

Justinitus

The aluminium Revolts were discontinued a couple of years ago. The Revolt Advanced is an all new carbon range of just 2 models.

GJT

Über Member
I made it out of a bit of stud wall timber. It’s adjustable width too! :laugh:

Haha I know, but it’s absolutely flooded down here!

Just what I'm after for washing my bike, rather than propped up against a bench. How does it adjust? Pieces of dowelling?

OP
OP
Justinitus

Justinitus

BBDC18F5-78B9-4A50-88CB-52931E2736D2.jpeg
D6B44477-5C95-40D0-96B4-76B3E92BF71C.jpeg
096E287E-8434-4709-8C23-023B5EBB1D56.jpeg

@GJT
- Just took some photos for you. Coach screws on one side, screwed in from underneath. There’s a slot cut into each cross member (you can just see in last photo) and by loosening the coach screw you can slide the coach screw to adjust the width of the stand, then tighten again. Bit of a bodge job really but it works ok!

Top Bottom