New Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just bought a new bike:biggrin::biggrin: Its a Wilier Izoard Pro. Getting delivered to me either Wednesday/Thursday next week as the bike shop (Wheelbase near Kendal) didn't have my size in stock so they've ordered it from the main supplier. I can't wait, I'm like a dog with 2 tails!!!:blush::biggrin:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
pictures. we want pictures!!!

stevenb

arranandy said:
I've just bought a new bike:biggrin::biggrin: Its a Wilier Izoard Pro. Getting delivered to me either Wednesday/Thursday next week as the bike shop (Wheelbase near Kendal) didn't have my size in stock so they've ordered it from the main supplier. I can't wait, I'm like a dog with 2 tails!!!:ohmy::biggrin:

The Izoard was one of my shortlisted bikes:
http://www.epic-cycles.co.uk/wilier.htm

I was going to go for the model upgrade with the DT Swiss Mon Chasseral wheels.
Lovely looking bike indeed.:blush:

Keith Oates said:
The Izoard is one very smart looking bike but please tell me it has Dura Ace and not C...............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Keith, Campagnolo Centaur groupset and Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels:biggrin: Nothing against Shimano as my hybrid and MTB have Shimano drivetrain but IMO a quality Italian frame should have a quality Italian groupset

wafflycat

arranandy said:
I'll post some piccies when the Wilier gets delivered

Excellent!

wafflycat

arranandy said:
Sorry Keith, Campagnolo Centaur groupset and Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels:biggrin: Nothing against Shimano as my hybrid and MTB have Shimano drivetrain but IMO a quality Italian frame should have a quality Italian groupset

Excellent. Good to see you've been brought up correctly! Remember, even Uncle Albert says 'ShimaNO!' :blush:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oi..... Italian bikes just have to have Campag though - it's just a good job Campag have caught up with Shimano in terms of performance - Shimano wiped the floor with Campag in the 90's - Campag was just bling...didn't work very well then...

stevenb

Shame about the Campag.....gimem Shimano anyday.
Sadly....whilst the Izoard Pro was acracking bike it feel from my shortlist due to the Campag...:ohmy:
SRAM or Shimano only....but they wouldn't fit it to the bike.
I have Fulcrum racing 1's and a Racing Torq RS chainset...and while they are Campag make.....they are an excellent wheel set and chainset that compliment the Dura Ace well.:blush:

Top Bottom