New car ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've bought this today. Citroen 2CV based but with proper weather protection. And it's VED exempt. I love it!

Ami.jpg

Keith Oates

Janner
Should be able to get a couple of bikes in the back so that makes it even better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

byegad

Legendary Member
It's an AMI IIRC, we had a Diane which was again based on the 2CV chassis. The engine, while small, well OK tiny, is one of the dirtiest ever to run on European roads. Ironic as the 2CV was the cafr of choice for richer hippies.

Flower Power. Cough! Cough! Choke!

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I love old cars like this. I drove a 1975 Triumph Dolomite for a few years. I wouldn't say it was the best car I have ever owned, but it is the one I feel fondest towards.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry RT
sad.gif
. Gonna buck the trend here. It looks horrible...
But I don't like cars anyway... I am sure you will enjoy tinkering/driving it and that's all that matters.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I like wierd stuff like that ,looks like a very useable classic.I keep looking at something van/people carrier like and all i can think of considering my past fetish in old cars is a Skoda 1203 van/camper/ambulance/fire engine and no doupt other uses vehicle !!!.....just got to convince Mrs Skud !

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Niiiice.

A friend of my dad's had a Citroen DS in the 70s - I felt like a spaceman when we went out in it.

Top Bottom