new hybrid

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

Got my cannondale quick 3 yesterday, no riding as yet, been parenting! Love it to bits.

Ive pulled the front end around a bit to lower it, and might whack my mtb's flatbar on it at some point. Also got rid of the spoke reflectors and the pie plate - which was already hazardously loose!

Heres a pic, soz if its too big im on me mobile and cant resize...

Stu

Attachments

• IMAG0941.jpg
    IMAG0941.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0940.jpg
    IMAG0940.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

Mo' pics, some with the Smart Sam corss tyres, some with the (now standard) Conti City Contacts.

Love it already!

Stu
Quick2.jpg
Quick3.jpg
Quick4.jpg
Quick5.jpg

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

Thanks :-) yeah I have seen it described as a Marmite seat clamp, ie you either love it or hate it. Well, I love Marmite!

Stu

Cubist

Still wavin'
Yep, nice.

OP
OP
Cyclist33

Cyclist33

Sure is! Did my first ride on "Maggie" today - 10 miles under a worsening sky before I decided to can it and get on the train. Shoddy performance I know. The bike is excellent tho, very comfortable and the gearing is just so easy, I hardly broke a sweat. But clocked 30.6mph going down a hill according to my speedo. A perfect pootler!

Stu

potsy

Rambler
Sure is! Did my first ride on "Maggie" today - 10 miles under a worsening sky before I decided to can it and get on the train. Shoddy performance I know. The bike is excellent tho, very comfortable and the gearing is just so easy, I hardly broke a sweat. But clocked 30.6mph going down a hill according to my speedo. A perfect pootler!

Stu
Shoddy indeed:giggle:

I like those wheels, what are they?

Top Bottom