New member from Canada...where ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
There was a post from a new guy in Canada the other day. He had a few web pages relating to simple maintenance.
I cant find it..or him. Any ideas?

wafflycat

I think I may have scared him off :biggrin:

BicycleTutor

Hi I'm still here! Just been in school and work the past few days since I joined. I'm usually online Tues-Wed every week. Thanks to everyone for all the greetings and encouragement!

Yenrod, no one could ever better Sheldon. Before he passed we was kind enough to carefully critique all of my videos in a very constructive way. I make sure to link to his site from the bottom of every tutorial I make, so that others can find more info on the topic. He will be missed by so many people.

And no, wafflycat didn't scare me off... hee, I love the people on here, such a fun group with great humour!

wafflycat

Thank heavens for that! Now, back to the matters of real importance... do you wear the mountie uniform in your spare time? :smile:

OP
OP
gbb

gbb

Legendary Member
Hi Bicycle Tutor and welcome :smile:

I couldnt find your original post (found it now..thanks all) , hence the entry here...

Your pages were very timely..i have just built a bike and wasnt sure what chain length i needed. I hadnt got round to doing it properly and saw your pages.
Your description is SO easy its brilliant. Chain now fitted and correct. Runs like a dream.
Cheers BT ;)

Maz

Guru
gbb was hoping to get pally with you, BT, so he could get a freeloader holiday somewhere on Canada's Pacific coast. :smile:

BicycleTutor

wafflycat, no I don't have a mountie uniform. For now all I have is the bike shop apron (I know it's not as exciting). If I get a mountie uniform I'll wear it to record a tutorial... hee hee.

gbb, I'm glad to hear the chain length tutorial was helpful, thanks for the feedback!

wafflycat

BicycleTutor said:
wafflycat, no I don't have a mountie uniform. For now all I have is the bike shop apron (I know it's not as exciting). If I get a mountie uniform I'll wear it to record a tutorial... hee hee.

Excellent! We UK ladies have been depraved deprived since 'Due South' disappeared from the TV screens... :smile:

Top Bottom