New member from Newcastle Upon Tyne...ish

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aka0019

Hi all. My name is Andrew and I live in Cleadon for those who know the North East. I've only been into cycling for about 4 months and have fell in love! I have a road bike and would love to get into racing but don't know where to start so will hopefully be able to get some good advice on here.

Andrew

Renard

Hello your already half way there with the bike choice. Most people start off on something a bit more sedate. Get onto the British Cycling website and find a club near you if you fancy racing. Its hard work but good fun. Good luck ;)

OP
OP
aka0019

aka0019

Thanks Renard ;)

I am actually already a member of a club but haven't been for long. I just thought I would ask on here aswell as it seems like a good forum.

Sam Kennedy

Hey, nice to see someone else from the NE in here :biggrin:

Yesterday I cycled from Cleadon back to my house. (I went along Moor Lane, Front Street, up Mill Lane and followed to coast road around the coast, recognise any of these places?)

I got caught in a storm and got hailed on :eek:

john cottrell

hello from derby

hello from Derby bumped into shaun at the cycle derby big week end and he told me about cycle chat so here I am
I am still a little unsure how to go about thing or how to start to put things into the forum . I will do my best

Top Bottom