Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe.R

Hello All,

Reciently got into cycling again and have got myself a Specilised Hardrock Sport Disc Mountain bike which I am very happy with.

Unsure which lock to use as im wondering how to carry it around but shall ask in another section.

Just like to say so the few topics I have read have been very interesting and helpful so im sure I shall enjoy my Stay.

Joe

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Hey Joe! Welcome..

If you're going to the same place everyday (work say) you could leave the lock there and not have to carry it around at all!

rh100

Welcome Joe

I'm sure someone will be along with good advice for a lock, the one I bought with the bike is from Halfords, I think the brand is Kryptonite or something, I don't know how well it rates on security compared to others, but it's easy to transport as it has a frame bracket/clip to hold it to the bike in transport and has a velcro wrap around to go around the other part of the frame to stop it flapping around. If you do get something like that, make sure it will fit a space in the frame without fouling your bottle holder or brake/gear cables.

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant

Top Bottom