New Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Cassette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

som3blok3

Shimano XT M770 9 Speed Cassette for sale. Bought it last week as an upgrade to my SRAM one but it's not compatible with my SRAM shifters and mech and I'm not upgarding that lot aswell!! So, it's for sale. New in box with instructions. was online for £56 but I got it for £50, I'll take £40 for it. It's currently at my work in Hampton Hill, Middlesex. Cash on Collection is cool or I can post it out for a postal order.

Any offers welcome!

Cheers,

Steve.

henshaw11

>not compatible with my SRAM shifters and mech

It ought to be - the only incompatibility with 9spd stuff is mixing shimano shifters with sram rear mechs (or sram 1:1 shifters and shimano rear mechs - sram do shifters specifically for use with shimano rear mechs)

You aren't using a worn chain on it are you ? - usual symptom is the chain starts skipping.
Or if it's a new/relatively unworn chain you might need to redo the rear mech high/low stops (and cable tension too if the stop for the smallest cog is moved, IYSWIM)

OP
OP
som3blok3

som3blok3

I've tried everything. The SRAM rear mech says 1:1 Actuation ratio on it if thats any use to you? I'd love to get it working but I've run out of options. I went through the whole process of setting the H + L screws up and the B screw according to the Park tools website guide, still makes a nasty feeling through the chain/pedals, like a grinding. New chain went on a few days before I bought the Cassette.

Anyway, best keep on topic otherwise I'll be moved to 'know how' and this is already posted there!!!!

Any takers??

Top Bottom