New to forum, Looking for trails suited to us.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

millworker301

Hi. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this on the site but here goes. I live in Charles Town, WV. My wife has a disability which requires here to ride a recumbent trike. I am looking for recommendations of paved trails within a reasonable distance from us to explore. Looking for a length of about 4+ miles. Also looking for ones that are relatively flat. Some rolling is to be expected but my wife can't do bigger hills at this time.

I have been looking at Alltrails and Railstotrails for places. There are quite a few but thought personal suggestions might be a good source as well. So here I am.

Thanks

Sharky

Guru
Welcome to the forum. I'm UK based, so cannot advise on trails.
However, my daughter, being autistic is unable to ride or allowed to go out by herself. Our solution was an upright tandem trike. Would such help better with the gradients?

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Hi. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this on the site but here goes. I live in Charles Town, WV. My wife has a disability which requires here to ride a recumbent trike. I am looking for recommendations of paved trails within a reasonable distance from us to explore. Looking for a length of about 4+ miles. Also looking for ones that are relatively flat. Some rolling is to be expected but my wife can't do bigger hills at this time.

I have been looking at Alltrails and Railstotrails for places. There are quite a few but thought personal suggestions might be a good source as well. So here I am.

Thanks

Being a UK based site, we probably can’t be very helpful. Have you considered looking on the website crazyguyonabike which is more US based?

Top Bottom