Newbie from Bonnie Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stu1903

Über Member
Hi guys and gals

I've just found and joined the forum. My name is Stu and I own a Carrera Kraken hardtail mountain bike and a 2010 Cube Agree GTC Pro Carbon Road bike. I mostly use the road bike these days, well ever since I got it a year ago I have been addicted to the road and sadly my hardtail has not been used. I did however clean it up and service it at the weekend there and plan on getting back out on it for some fun riding.

I live in East Kilbride just outside Glasgow.

I'm not a member of any clubs, I just cycle for fun, fitness and commuting to work. I work for a bike company running their website but I won't mention the name of it at the moment as this is my first post and don't want people to think I'm trying to promote it. Lol

Already had a good wee look around while waiting for my registration to be confirmed by admin and like what I see.

I have a personal blog I started up as a bit of fun just on bike related stuff and ride data etc but again I will not post any links at this stage.

Look forward to contributing to the forum.

Stu

Hiya fae the Kingdom :hello:

ACS

Legendary Member
wave.gif
:bicycle:

killiekosmos

Veteran
Greetings from sunny Ayrshire.

Edge705

Whats bonny about Scotland unless of course you like hills wind and rain :biggrin:

My missus is scotish Ive been going there every year for the past eo'ns even in summer its blinking freezing they have a saying down south that only the rain gets warmer in summer north of Carlisle

Anyway greetings my friend you have joined a fun and friendly forum :hello:

OP
OP
stu1903

stu1903

Über Member
Whats bonny about Scotland unless of course you like hills wind and rain :biggrin:

My missus is scotish Ive been going there every year for the past eo'ns even in summer its blinking freezing they have a saying down south that only the rain gets warmer in summer north of Carlisle

Anyway greetings my friend you have joined a fun and friendly forum :hello:

Lol The scenery is "Bonnie". Thanks for the welcome.

Top Bottom