Newbie Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hutch 75

Hi, you,ve probably had questions like this a million times, but just converted to road riding from MTB and have narrowed down my list of bikes.
Purely needed for general fitness and leisure, after trawling the internet and a visit to a LBS I have come up with 3 choices.

Felt Z85, good deal online at £760.00 inc post
Scott Speedster s30 09 version £820.00, 10 version seems to be specced down from 09.
Then lastly after a visit to a LBS they have a Bianci Via Nerone 7 Xenon, think I got that right, about £750.00.
On looks alone I'd probably go with the Bianchi, but my head's telling me the Felt.
Any help appreciated.

colinr

I think the Xenon is towards the lower end of the Campag groupset whereas the Felt is middleing Shimano with Tiagra/105 mix, which is better on paper.

I've never ridden either bike/groupset so don't know. If it's the black Bianchi I'd have that because it looks nicest (Felt Z85 is a very close second), you can't really go wrong with any of them though.

OP
OP
H

Hutch 75

Thanks for that, I was thinking along the same lines, yes the campag on the bianchi is the bottom end compared to the shimano on the Felt.
Think I'll probably go for the felt.
Cheers.

Top Bottom