Newbie-ish to cycling newbie to forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

festivalite

Hiya!

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm 24, from Bath and I'm sort of new to cycling. I've had my bike for about 4 years as a hand down from sister. Previously I've done recreational cycling certainly not on a regular basis however I wanted to start a form of exercise on a regular basis. So I got on my bike this afternoon and had a little ride along the bristol/bath cycle path and really enjoyed it and I've decided to make a it a regular hobby of mine.

Unfortunatly I live a minutes walk from my job so no chance of commuting (which is a great way of keeping it regular). So my on determination and passion will have to do when it comes to maintaining this new hobby.

So yeah, enough waffeling. Hello and happy cycling peeps! :wacko: x

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
:wacko:
You live near a good place to ride then. I'm sure you'll be able to take advantage of the extra daylight available in a few days.

peanut

Hi Festivalite and welcome .

Just cos you live next door to your work doesn't mean you can't do a useful commute on a bike nosireebob :wacko:

You just need to work out a nice 3-5 mile scenic safe route and cycle to work:biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello &;)
You are now on a bike, you have a brilliant new hobby, you will get hooked, you will ride & ride, you will get fit, you will want all sorts of nice new stuff and it will cost you a bleedin' fortune..;)

Top Bottom